Here is how to add a Calling Group. A calling group can be used to speak to your friends whilst riding. Anyone on the group can join a chat and from anywhere - you can create a group and start chatting whilst you are on the way to a meet.
1. To start, from the main screen click the + button.
2. Now select the type of group. (This may take a second to load).
A Group conversation is a private group that only you and selected friends can see and use.
A Public conversation anyone can join. (Not recommended for private users)
3. Click on the group you wish to create.
4. You can add friends from the start, in the search box type their screen names.
5. When you see their name click on their name. Make sure the blue tick is highlighted. If you do not know their name or have entered it incorrectly, you can add them later, you can also create a group with no names and then add names later.
6. When you have clicked any names, click next.
6. The next screen allows you to create a group name. Just enter a name and click create. You can change this name later too.
7. To confirm your new group and your friends you want to start with, click Create.
8. You have now created a calling group with or without friends.