Once you sign up to Bikercomm we will send you your unique password. If you cannot find this email please check your spam folders. Please keep this email for your records and if you need reset your App and login again. (The App keeps you logged in).
If you lose this email you will need to contact support to receive a new password.
Changing your password
You can change your password at any time, it will need to be a secure password but it can be something more memorable.
1. Login to your desktop version. https://bikercommchat.co.uk/chat
2. Enter your login details.
3. At the top right of the screen you will see your own icon, in this example a green logo with an O. Click this.
4. Now click Settings
5. Then click Security on the left of the new screen.
6. This will display the change password information.
7. You need to enter your current password, then your new password.
8. IMPORTANT: BEFORE you click change press the eye icon to confirm you have the right password.
9. Your new password will now work on all your devices but you will need to login again.